background


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ice Cream Man




Last night, we were preparing for our movie night. Rory gets a 'snack pack'--a bowl of popcorn in which Daddy adds treats, pretzels, cheezits, M&Ms, Reeses Pieces. Sneaky little girl was digging in the bottom and eating all the M&Ms. Well, I thought I heard the ice cream man. I went outside and didn't see him. Went back inside and Sammy spouted off his route and told me to go back out because he'd be back around. So, Rory and I walked around a little bit and then we saw him. This was the first time she had seen the ice cream man. There were lots of choices and she looked sheepishly at me and shrugged her shoulders because she couldn't decide. She finally decided on a watermelon bomb pop. She was very excited. As we walked in through the front she door announced that it was "the best day ever!"

No comments: