I want to get so much better about writing things down. I would love my girls to really be able to know lots about their childhood. And how what they do and say brings smiles to us many times a day!
Today Rory and I had a tea party. She is so funny! I was Snow White and she was Ariel. She had a couple of tea cups setup on her table in the toy room. She essentially gave me a script of what I am suppose to say and ask. I was suppose to be in the toy room with the door closed. "Mom, you are Snow White, and you open the door when I knock. I am wearing a mulberry(hers and my favorite color)dress, with a mulberry crown. You tell me how much you like it." Door closes. "oh wait, Mom, I am wearing mulberry glass slippers, too, tell me you like those too." Door closes again. So I'm in my place inside the toy room awaiting Ariel's knock. She knocks, I compliment her appropriately. I ask her wear she got her dress. "Target." She says, "oh I am wearing a mulberry necklace too, ask me where I got it." So I follow my instructions. Necklace came from Target too. "Oh wait, I forgot my mulberry ring." SHe runs out of the room into her room to find the imaginary ring. Comes back and more instructions to compliment and ask when she got it. I told her to tell me it was from Tiffanys'. So she did, but then started talking like Tiffanys was a girls' house....I'll have to explain that to her later. The tea party went on. She mostly talked about her "friends" Pooku and Jippy. And of course how she was waiting for Prince Eric to come. She asked me if my prince was coming. She had planned out where they could sit, etc. More conversation and more instructions on what I was suppose to say and ask. Fun, fun! Uncle Kyle think she is going to be a script writer. Lots of imagination and maybe not so eager to be the center of attention. He could be right!
No comments:
Post a Comment